Edith & Annie outings



I only have a few months left of Edith at home before she starts full-time preK in September. We're trying to soak in the days together. Recently I took the girls to the Staten Island Zoo.



Edith definitely has her dad's OCD tendencies. She likes to line up her snacks.



 

 Holding hands (and melting my heart):



Library trip:



Edie at the park (Annie not pictured, but always with me:





Edith helping me at the doctor office for Annie's checkup:




The girls and I met our friend Emily (and baby Amelia) at the shore promenade so Edith could work on her scooter skills.










Another sunny day recently we went to the park. I can't get over how big these girls are growing!





I'm very, very thankful for the opportunity to spend my days with these babies. Such sweet sisters!

Comments