Spring Break: Owls head





Over Spring Break I was determined to take the kids out of the house as much as I could. I drove to Owl's Head park in Bay ridge and met the Padilla family from our church for a little bit. They were a huge help for me while we were in the playground area. After about an hour, the kids were over it, so we walked over and made a picnic and stayed for even longer. In total, we were gone for 3 hours which felt like a HUGE win for me. It was Annie's first time being in the stroller with Edith walking, and that definitely confused Edith.

 
 
 
   


 
 
 

It was the first really sunny day and so lovely to not need jackets. Annalise nursed and took a nap in my arms and it just seemed so wonderful. Some outings can be quick and difficult so when we have successes I truly do credit it to God's grace to us. This was one of those days.

 
 

My little city girl Edith loves "leaves and sticks and grass."

 
 

We always bring carrots on our picnics!

 
 

I had to chase this kid down, he kept walking too far away. What a blessing!

 
 


Thank you Lord for good-weather days, for two really good parking spots (Brooklyn life!) and for a pleasant day with my kids. 

Owls head park April 10, 2017 from Rebekah McGee on Vimeo.

Comments