Post-Nap Snuggles

One of my favorite, favorite things about having little ones is the post-nap snuggles. Edie likes to nuzzle up in my neck when I get her out of her crib after her nap. It's the sweetest thing! On days where it's just me and her (Israel is at school), she will sit with me on the couch for a long time just snuggling. I love the feel of her breath on my neck, and the way she is sticky with sweat from napping. I could just sit there forever!!!



Israel and I have a special bond too. Sometimes he will wake up from his nap a little fussy, and if I grab him up and lay with him on my bed he will fall asleep for a few more minutes, or he will just get really giggly.

The best part of their post-naps is just getting a moment of one on one time with my kids. It's sometimes brief and it's not everyday... but I hope that these little moments are going to make an impact on my kids. I hope my kids know that they are loved and cherished. If anything, it has made an impact on me. My kids are precious, and there's no time that I feel more blessed than when I'm holding my sweet babies!


Comments