Post- Move Traveling: Knoxville Zoo!

Wednesday we left Scottsboro and headed to North Carolina, but my mother-in-law and I made a stop at the Knoxville Zoo first. 



An elephant named Edie!

There was a children's room, which Edith loved! Israel was a little bit overwhelmed, but he could play in the tunnel. It's hard with him to go to typical-kid playgrounds because he doesn't usually play with an imagination and can't climb on things by himself. A lot of times we go to Children's museums or play areas and just leave feeling defeated. 




The train was a hit with our boy, but he was very sad when it was over!





We were pleasantly surprised that there was a splash pad! I went to the car and got our swim suits, The kids LOVED it and it definitely made our zoo trip worthwhile!











Thanks for the treat Gaga, and for driving all the way to Knoxville and back just to help me on the drive! Love you!

Comments

  1. It really is interesting to be able to think about all the different things that can be done to help those who are struggling with children. I personally would love to be able to have some kind of way to know all the different ways that those who are adopting are making this kind of commitment. I know that it has to be a great feeling, and my wife an I are thinking about it at this point. Thank you for sharing your adventures.

    http://www.adoptionattorneyyork.com/Adoption-Law-Attorney-York-PA.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I like to reply via email so make sure your email is connected to your Blogger account!