Mother-Daughter Manhattan Night!

Thursday of my mom's trip up, we went in to Manhattan for a girl's night! We ate at The Meatball Shop in Chelsea Market (thanks for the recommendation Emily!) and then hit up some tourist stops.



We went by the Rockefeller Center, then Time Square.



We stopped in the Disney Store where I almost got Israel a new Mickey themed gift but decided to wait. He has a very love-hate relationship with "Kickey Mo" right now.

Finally, we headed to see "Finding Neverland" with Matthew Morrison (Mr. Schuster from Glee!) on Broadway. IT WAS AMAZING!! Seriously. Loved. It.



We took the train home (we were a little confused at times) and got back super late. I gained about 8 blisters on my feet from all of the walking, but I wouldn't trade the memories, just the shoes. It was a fun night and I'm so glad that I got to have a very touristy night out with my mama!

Comments