Game Night!

For my birthday this year Will and I had a game night with a few friends. I don't have any shame about having a party because I love a good excuse to hang out and play.

We did a "Game Show" theme and people had to dress up as a contestant from a TV show. We had representatives from Cash Cab, Price is Right, So You Think You Can Dance, Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader, Deal or No Deal, and Will was from American Gladiators and I was from Dancing with the Stars.


We played games from Minute to Win It and then "Fishbowl" which was a favorite from our EngageJSU days!






It was a nice night with friends and we laughed so much. We really do feel like we have a great community here in Brooklyn and if our apartment was bigger then we would have tried to include so many more people because we have so many people that mean so much to us here. 

I posted online that I was so grateful for this birthday for a few reasons. One is that the lie the enemy tries to make me believe is that no one really knows me or cares about me. But this birthday I received so many blessings from others and I felt very loved and known when I went to bed. So thank you everyone! Not sure how I feel about my last year of my 20s... but so thankful for the people who are a part of my life! 

Comments