Easter 2016

Easter this year was pretty chilly and I was wondering what I was going to put on my kids the morning of Easter, because I'm the mom who doesn't think about it until the last minute. Oops. I've been known to give my kids their Christmas stockings in springtime and I actually just gave my kids their Easter basket on Friday after Easter. Oh well! :)

I had this purple smocked dress in Edith's closet that she had never worn because it was really thin and 18 months but it fit her! She actually wore this bow headband Easter two years ago!



As soon as Edith saw her best buddy Keyla they were off running. I love that Edith has a best friend!



I was on nursery duty and we had 9 kids this week!


Israel's favorite part of church is snack.





After church/naps we got together with our Worship Leader's family and Children's Pastor and his wife for dinner. It was a nice way to end the day!


It was a great first Easter in Brooklyn. We had over 100 people in church (between kids and adults!) and several first time visitors. We had a great turnout of volunteers to help make the day run smoothly! It was a success and we are thankful for God's grace and favor in the day.

Comments