Fashion show

Last weekend my friend Sarah invited me to a fashion show. Her workplace was receiving some of the proceeds from the event, so she needed to attend and her husband couldn't accompany her. I was so thankful for the opportunity to join her!! She told me to dress in "Downtown Cocktail Chic" and this is what I came up with:

Will saw me off: 
 




The venue was at the NYC Furniture Market and it was for designer Chuks Collins. 













My swag bag: 




It was really fun! There was an entertainer, Verbal Ase, who performed before the show started. A trio of live musicians performed while the models walked. There were two rounds of clothing for the men and women and then the designer spoke. There was a silent auction of a set of BEAUTIFUL gowns on display after the show ended. It was a fun night!! 

Comments