Thirty One Fundraiser!

I am once again humbled by the community that the Lord has provided through this little blog. Tara contacted me a few days ago asking if she could help us fundraise through Thirty One. Take a look:


Thirty One Gifts Fundrasier!!!
Time: September 1st - September 26th
20% of all Proceeds will go to McGee's Adoption Fund!! Shop now for Christmas and help us bring our little one home!
NOTES:
-- When placing your order, do not have the item shipped to the hostess!! If you would like your order to be shipped to Rebekah (in order to save you $4 for shipping) then please contact Rebekah to fill out an order form and to give her your money or contact Tara Whitaker with Thirty One @ tlc1982@aol.com. If you order online, you will need to select shipping to your house and you will need to pay the extra $4 for shipping.)

- Our fundraiser will run from 1st of September and it will end on September 26th (Last Monday of the month). I will then place the order on that Wednesday night. Therefore, all credit cards and debit cards will not be processed until then. It takes about 10 days for orders to be processed/shipped.
-- Take advantage of the Customer Special for September:

Click to enlarge to see the September specials!
Thank you so much for your help!

Comments

  1. YES!!!! I know what I am getting my mom for her birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbles across your blog - through your C4C post. I too will be attending this year, my FIRST.

    I have been thinking about ordering from Thirty-One for some Christmas gifts. So, I was excited to see your Fundraiser through thirty-one. What better way to shop than through a fundraiser, supporting adoption. :)

    Blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I like to reply via email so make sure your email is connected to your Blogger account!