Random Edith

Edie is my little sidekick, and since I'm with her every day I have a lot of random pictures on my phone. Here's a dump of some because I just want to remember this sweet season with her!

Hiding in brother's new sleep tent. 

Stopping to admire every stoop on the way home from the grocery store. 


She let Daniel Tiger watch a show on the ipad. 


She found the tiny paci that was attached to her doll's shirt.


Wearing my vest around her head.









Admiring herself in her new snow suit.


Always enjoying our boxes.


In the adorable nightgown my friend Makenzie made her.






Wearing brother's glasses and shoes.


New slippers.


She came to the table with a hanger around her.






Playing dress up with Daniel Tiger.


Fell asleep on the floor at 11 am.





LOVE THIS ANGEL!

Comments