Fall Craft Fairs!

One of the methods the Lord has financially blessed during our adoption process has been craft sales. Last year I did a small craft fair, and this fall I have done two larger-scale fairs. It was easier to do them back-to-back (October 1 and November 19) so I knew what to expect and how to prepare.

Oxford Fest was an outdoor fair. I shared this tent with my neighbor and her daughters (her stuff is on the left), and my mom came and helped me! It was really fun and really busy!  I sold owls, burp cloths, coasters and bows.





The C.E. Hanna fair I had a much smaller booth, and it was inside. This time it was just me and Will, and I sold burp cloths, owls, coasters, and wreaths (made by Leigh!).



Overall, we raised about $600 between the two fairs! It was a LOT of work, but we are pleased! I still have some owls, burp cloths, coasters and wreaths left... so I may sell those on the blog, perhaps? I'm kind of "over" etsy at this point. So we'll see. The Lord has been so faithful to provide for us in this adoption, and I'm thankful to have a little crafting to contribute to our savings!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I like to reply via email so make sure your email is connected to your Blogger account!