Want to give me a hoo hoo hoooome?

Okay ladies (and gentlemen??) here is the deal: I'm going to post some pictures of what owls/wreaths I have. Let me know in the comments if you want one in particular, and I'll write "sold" next to it.

I'm going to let YOU choose how much you want to pay for them, but charge $5 for each shipping for the owl, and $10 to ship the wreath (if you are local- or live near our parents: don't worry about shipping). Whatever you want to pay above that is awesome... (I charged 1 for $12 or 2 for $20 for the owls at the craft shows, but pay what you can/want).


Chi-O Owl (red /yellow), Green & purple dot owl with purple eyes/wings, Green & Orange Owl ( all three SOLD!)

Blue & Green Owls (2 of each)- Specify blue dots or green swirls (have matching wings/eyes).


Christmas Owls- Red & Lime green, or Red stripe/dark green SOLD!

Wreath #1

Wreath #2

Wreath #3


Wreath #4

Wreath #5

Wreath #6


So, go ahead and comment if you want one. You can pay via paypal (on right side of blog) or check. If you live near one of our parents and would like to purchase one, we can work out a delivery!

Thank you for supporting us!


Comments

  1. I would love the green & orange owl in the top picture. I will put a check in the mail to you in the morning, i will email you my new mailing address. Thanks these are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I buy both the Christmas Owls- Red & Lime green, or Red stripe/dark green, please? Just email me the total with shipping and I will pay via paypal. mommy02three AT gmail.com
    Thanks!
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which owls are available still? I love the Chi-O and the green with purple dots. Please email me at andreadomitrovich@gmail.com if they are still available

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I like to reply via email so make sure your email is connected to your Blogger account!