Rumor Has It...

Rumors are going around that there are some new kiddos at the transition home that our baby will come from!!!!!! It is "very full" and one of our friends who was there at the beginning of November noted that it was NOT full then... so that means lots of referrals are coming with the new babies!!

Other good news is that families are PASSING court when they go! This is a huge milestone, showing that all the paperwork that is needed to be there, is there! Yay for positive forward movement on lots of kids - getting them out of orphanages and into homes with moms and dads.

So I'm not holding my breath for a referral this week, but hoping to hear news very soon!!

Comments

  1. PRAYING for you!!!! I hope your phone rings TODAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying! I hope you hear some good news soon. I also, love all the families passing court. I hope to keep up the trend when we go next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. praying you will get "the call". We passed court last week with flying colors as well as around 8 other families from our agency.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying that your phone will ring soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHHH!!! I am SO EXCITED to hear this news! Praying that your phone rings SOON!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for you!!!! One of those sweet babies could be yours!!! AHHH!!! So excited!!! I bet your skin is just crawling all the time :) Can't wait for your referral post :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I like the new look :) but I miss the beautiful pictures of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. c'mon baby McGee we know you're out there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to hearin about this wonderful referral!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited to hear this!!! Definitely brightened my day! Praying for you guys and your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh awesome! Referral is around the corner!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I like to reply via email so make sure your email is connected to your Blogger account!