Humbled Again

But as for me, I will always have hope;
I will praise you more and more.
My mouth will tell of your righteousness,
of your salvation all day long,
though I know not its measure.
Psalm 71:14-15

Many, O Lord my God,
are the wonders you have done.
The things you planned for us
no one can recount to you;
were I to speak and tell of them,
they would be too many to declare.
Psalm 40: 5

God is so faithful, even when I lack faith. He is so sovereign and He is so powerful that I can barely understand it! Today, I am once again humbled at His plan for us, and in awe of the ways He is bringing this adoption together.

Thank you, anonymous coworker, for your generous gift for our adoption. You may not even believe in God, yet you have played a part in His plan for us.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I like to reply via email so make sure your email is connected to your Blogger account!