Live with Kelly and Ryan


Last week my mama and I went to the Live with Kelly and Ryan show! We have wanted to do this together for years but the timing hadn't worked out. I'm so glad we got to make this special memory together. Mom watches this show regularly and it is always fun to see how shows are made! I went in 2015 with Janice and we had fun but it was a taped show, this time it was 100% live.

We had to get up SUPER early but neither of us slept well the night before - at 4:30 we decided to just go ahead and get ready. Our babysitter was coming at 6:30 And my neighbor Mary came over at 6 so we could go ahead and go.





Kelly is adorable, Ryan Seacrest was what I imagined him to be. Our guests were Oscar Isaac and Katie Mixon. Fun fact: Gilman sprays his head black so you can't tell he's balding!










The women vying to be the dancing trivia person:


Enjoying my mug at home!


Love it when I get to take advantage of NYC with family and friends. What a special day!



Comments