Park with Mila and Keyla

A few weeks ago the girls and I met two of Edith's little friends, Mila and Keyla at the park. We had just come from a doctor appointment for Annalise and only stayed for about an hour because Edith was pretty tired/ cranky (It was mid-day in her defense).



Since when did my baby girl get so big?? I'm in denial that she's almost 4.




Annie's first time in the swing!


God bless her and her double chin and pokey ears. She melts me.


Edith has been so desperate to want to do the monkey bars. She can't stand it that the big kids can do it but she can't.



Love these little girls.




I've only known Jenn a year but she has become a dear friend to me. See Annie's band-aids? She had just gotten shots but she was still the sweetest ever. I have the best baby!




Grumpy girls.


So thankful for friendships and watching my little girls grow up.

Comments