Date night: pottery class!





At the end of November, Will and I had a fun date night at a pottery class! I got a groupon for this experience a few months prior in an attempt to plan a fun and different date night. It was REALLY fun and we hadn't done anything like this before.



Will had a lot of fun making a mug, and I made a little jewelry holder. I had a lot of fun playing with scraps and just watching what other people were doing :)

 
 
 

Our projects: We will get them back at the end of December after they have been baked/glazed.

 
 
 
 
 


Afterwards we walked over and got some hot chocolate from Shake Shack - which was SO GOOD.
 

 

It was a really awesome night and we were thankful for our friend Aundrea who watched our kiddos for us!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I like to reply via email so make sure your email is connected to your Blogger account!