Shout Out: The Hall Family

Good Morning all!  Let me introduce myself. My name is Ashley and my husband and have been married for a year and a half. Anyone who knows Jake and I know that we both have dreamed of the day we would have a child. Because of this, children were always a topic of discussion during our dating years, and when we got married we couldn't wait to start trying to conceive. During this time we had several red flags letting us know something just wasn't quite right. After visiting my doctor and a battery of tests we got the diagnosis of Premature Ovarian Failure. We had a 1 in 100,000 chance of conceiving on our own, and IVF was not an option. Jake and I had always talked about adoption and thought we would adopt...just after we had biological children. After the diagnosis and lots of prayer we quickly knew that this was Gods way of letting us know he had a different and wonderful plan for us. Adoption. Would you follow our story? We need your prayers! Prayers for both of our hears as adoption has already proved to be quite an emotional roller coaster. We need prayers that God would provide financially for our adoption. and please be praying for our birth mother. I just know she is out there somewhere, and she either has already had to start thinking about making a very hard decision or she will be in the future. I cant imagine being on . 

If you would like to follow our story and get links to way you can help us fundraise, please visit:



For the next several days, we have a live auction! Please consider joining the fun! 
Displaying auctionflyer.jpg

Comments