Edith Meets Family

On Friday the 16th, Will's parents ("GaGa" and "Pop") came down to spend some time with Israel and Edith. Will's dad had not been able to see Edith for very long on Tuesday night because he had to drive home for work the next day. They came, brought toys for Israel and spent some time loving on our kids.




That night, my sister Sarah came in town. She came down from North Carolina just two weeks before to help take care of me while my husband was out of town for school, and it meant so much to me that she was willing to make the drive again so soon! She took several photos for us that I will share soon of our family and of Edith.

Saturday morning, my dad, brothers, and sister-in-law were able to come down and spend a few hours with us. It was really fun having my siblings (minus one sister) together! We enjoyed the afternoon and Israel especially enjoyed all the attention from his aunts and uncles. It was really good for him.







I'm really thankful to have a family that loves our kids so much! It is a blessing.

Comments