Baby Sprinkle for Edith

A few weeks ago, my precious girl friends here threw me a baby 'sprinkle' which is a Southern term for a mini-shower. It was held at my favorite local coffee shop and was a "milk and cookies" themed shower!

The invitation

Milk and cookies setup. They had 3 different types of milk and lots of cookies! 
Will's sister, my mom, me, and my mother-in-law. Those are 2 of my sweet nieces!

With my beautiful hostesses who are precious, generous friends! The two girls on the left, Brittany and Beth have provided 95% of my maternity clothes (including the dress I'm wearing here). I'm so thankful for them!

My mom and my niece Lottie helping examine the gifts. I love the "Edith Joy" banner that they hung. I'm thinking of bringing it to the hospital!

Art for Edith's room!

All in all, it was a perfect "sprinkle" and I felt spoiled by my close friends who gave so generously and thoughtfully. I had so much fun sorting the girly, frilly things that I received! I'm so thankful for God's provision for our daughter.

Comments