"Saying Yes to Adoption"

I immediately recognized the title of the article because it bears the same name as my blog, yet this is written far more eloquently than anything I will ever create.

Noel Piper's post "Saying Yes to Adoption" has been floating around my facebook news feed. This post is a detailed look into the thought process behind their family's decision to adopt their daughter. If you have ever been in the place where you are trying to decide God's will regarding your family and adoption, or you and your spouse weren't on the same page, reading her post will probably be enlightening and informative. I mean, it is Noel Piper afterall.

So check out here post here. And now I should probably change my blog title because I would hate for someone to google her post and find this little blog instead- disappointment would be an understatement, ha!

Comments