Family Mini-Vacation

Recently we took a mini vacation to the Georgia mountains. My aunt and uncle own an adorable trailer on a campground and they are so generous to let others use it (background: my grandparents owned it throughout my childhood, I spent many summer weeks there!).

We went up on a Thursday afternoon and came back on Saturday, so it was brief but perfect. We spent most of the time reading on the porch and listening to the creek, but we also took a little trip into Helen and Cleveland. We spent the majority of the weekend with a cup of coffee in hand and pjs on: which is just the way I like it.






Cabbage Patch Hospital

 

 



I'm so thankful that we were able to get away, unplug, and enjoy each other. I love our little family unit and I'm so in love with my husband and precious baby. God is so good.

Comments