My Family, My Journey

If you are a fellow adoptive parent, you've probably already heard about this amazing baby book! My mother-in-law found this for us when we started the process, and I'm ashamed that I haven't filled a single page out yet!



This baby book is geared towards adopted children, and has beautiful pages and appropriate sections (instead of celebrating month 1, 2, 3 of age, it celebrates month 1 of being home, etc).

Here are some of the pages, and I'll do a list at the bottom of other pages:










Pages include:
-Before You Were Born: How we became a family
-The Story of Your Adoption
-People Who Helped Us Find You
-Waiting
-The Match
-Baby Shower
-Our Journey to You (Where you were, how we got to you, joyful memories)
-Our First Meeting
-All About Your Name
-All About Your Birthday
-Our Family (can list info about family members)
-Coming Home
-Your New Home
-Introductions & Celebrations
-Your Announcement
-Your Adoption Buddies
-Your First Year With Us (then pages for first 12 months of being home)
-Firsts & Favorites
-Your Adoption Day
-Your First Birthday With Us
-Things that make you smile/cry
-What we know about your Birth Family and Where you Came From
-Family Tree page
-Notes

If you are interested in buying this book, I've heard that it can be a little tricky to find if Amazon is out of stock. The ISBN number is 10 0-8118-5737-9 and it was made by Chronicle Books.

*Please note, I was not paid or asked to review this book! I am merely listing the information because I really love this baby book and I want other adoptive families to know about it. The opinions expressed here are mine and no one at Chronicle Books knows who I am. 

Comments

  1. I just bought a few on walmart.com! Thanks for this info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this as well and love it!!! I haven't filled any of it out either but I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!! Thanks for sharing that with us Rebekah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome! Thanks for sharing--I've never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I like to reply via email so make sure your email is connected to your Blogger account!