Adopted for Life- Read it FREE!

I think MOST adoptive families have read this book- but I encourage everyone to read this book, even if you aren't considering adoption for your family. Dr. Moore does a wonderful job of explaining the gospel and how it relates to our adoption as believers. I think this book has been a catalyst for adoptions in the last year or so! Our Summit Orphan Care ministry even requires that families read this book for the mentoring program, it is so good!

So why am I raving about this book? Well, this month you can read the book for FREE. (Although you are probably going to want to buy a hardcopy so you can underline & highlight, if you are like us!)

Check out the audiobook here.You can listen to it while you work around the home, drive to work, or as a family at night! Get creative and make this a priority!

While you're at it, check out Dr. Moore's blog on "Is the Orphan My Neighbor?"

So have any of you read this book? What did you think? Did it play a part in your decision to adopt?

Comments

  1. My brother saw this on the Christian Audio site and told me about it! I'm downloading it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book definately played a big part in our decision to adopt! Our church held a class on adoption and this was the textbook. The book of James is what finally gave us the last big push we needed. This book is also great for grandparents or other family members to read when you decide to adopt. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know we are not adopting right now, but we hope to at some point. Regardless, we LOVE this book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the book! We gave it to both sets of parents after we told them we were adopting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I like to reply via email so make sure your email is connected to your Blogger account!