John Mark Visits!



JM came for a quick visit!!! He got in Saturday afternoon, and we went to Dekalb Market Hall for lunch. Then we went home and played and he and I went out to dinner in the city. We came home and played Sequence with Will. Sunday we went to church, hung at home, then he met a friend for the afternoon to watch football at a bar. That night we watched SNL at home and I made dinner. Monday morning we got bakery pastries for breakfast and then he headed home! It was fast but fun. Thank you for coming JM!





Ample Hills ice cream:











Edith loved him!



JM and I went into the city to Jacob's Pickles. It was a delicious dinner!! We split a biscuit sandwich, fried pickles, and Brussel sprouts. It was SOO GOOD.







Jungle mark!





He is really a great uncle.


Edith said he needed a crown. He was the King.



JM visits January 2018 from Rebekah McGee on Vimeo.


JM, I know you won't read this - but I'm honored you chose to come to visit us. I'm thankful you spent your weekend and money to come love on our family and be involved in your nieces and nephew's life. We love you!

Comments