Annie's 1st birthday party



We had to have a party to celebrate our little squish! We invited a few close friends (the Bentleys, Dodds, Muellers and Mary Hamlet!). We had a baked potato bar and I made a cake (my first ever layer cake! with homemade icing!) and it was a nice little evening. Such a first birthday party because it was only from 5-7, our guests were all gone by bedtime :)





















Annalise, Wiley Dodd, and Amelia Mueller:







She didn't hesitate at all and went straight for the icing. She loved it and I took it away in fear that she would stay up all night (and it was about 8:30 when she finally crashed!).



















LOVE THIS BABY!! I will celebrate her forever. Such a precious and undeserved gift. Annalise, you have been such a darling baby and such a joy. You are sweet, easy-going, mischievous, quiet, and affectionate. This has been a fast year and one that I am proud of. I truly enjoyed you, Annie. You have been a blessing!

Comments