Shout Out: Eli + Elvis

*** I used to do "Shout-Out" Posts regularly, and I was so happy that Naomi contacted me about spreading the word on her cute shop. Read her story and consider shopping with a purpose to help their adoption fund!***

Displaying IMG_4807.jpg

Hi! My name is Naomi. My husband and I brought home our first child through an international adoption. Eli, an absolute blessing, is all smiles, (practically) all day long, and the fulfillment of years of prayers.  When we thought about adding another child to our family, we weren't sure where our journey would take us - adoption is hard, adoption is long, and adoption can be expensive. 

Displaying mc1.jpg

Earlier this year, I started an Etsy shop - EliandElvis.Etsy.com. It was to be a celebration of our unique trans-racial family and other families like ours formed through adoption. I make t-shirts and bodysuits - with an international "hello" collection, adoption friendly phrases, or custom orders - I hope to have created a tee for just about any family like ours. Along with the t-shirts, the customer favorite is definitely the hand stamped swaddle blankets I create. I would love for you to check out all of my products at EliandElvis.etsy.com.

Displaying arrow1.jpg

Soon after I started my shop, my husband and I decided to step forward in faith to pursue our second adoption. The profits raised from Eli+Elvis are helping us pay for some of the expenses related to adoption. I hope you find something you LOVE in our shop - thanks so much for supporting our family as we grow!

Comments