Edith: Two Months Old

Dear Edie,

Baby girl, time is going too fast. We are so thankful for you! You continue to amaze us with how sweet and easy you are. You are already starting to sleep through the night for 8-10 hour stretches! You are growing fast and are in 3 month clothes. We love doing fashion shows with you because you are absolutely beautiful in everything you put on. As your Nana says, you could wear a potato sack and be cute!

You have started to smile a lot and it melts our hearts. You have the best chubby cheeks and dimples. You're also starting to coo and your sweet voice is precious music to us! We love you!

I'm thrilled that you and your brother Israel are starting to be buddies. You love to look at him, and he has started to smile when you come in the room and even thinks your noises are funny. We try to make sure he is gentle when he pats you but I'm afraid you've gotten a good whack every once in a while... get used to it little sister! :)

I love snuggling you, but we have just started transitioning you to your crib during naps. You are doing great so far, although there are times I wish I could strap your paci to your head because you keep wiggling it out! I'm thankful for my sweet girl because you give me a good excuse to take breaks on my school days to nurse and kiss you. I love nursing you, it has been the sweetest thing. I'm so thankful for the opportunity to do so.

Until you have your 2 month shots, you're staying with me during the church service instead of going to the nursery. I kept Israel with me during the church service until he was over a year old, so I feel like I need to have a few special weeks with you too! I love holding you and giving you a bottle while we worship and hear daddy preach!

We love you so much sweet girl! You're one of my greatest blessings in the world. I'm so thankful for you.

Love,
Mama

Comments