Preliminary Court Date (Still waiting on Ours)

We found out today that our preliminary court date was this week, which means that our file IS at court and we could expect to go to Ethiopia within 2-8 weeks for our court date! This is a huge relief for many reasons, but I will just say that we ARE moving forward, and one of the potential roadblocks has been lifted. I can't really go into more details than that but I am praising God for this good news and so glad that the Lord is faithful in the details!

This week I had to deal with a hard choice: to trust God in the uncertainties and possibilities of if we would lose our referral for "B"- and I am glad to be on the other side of it BEFORE God gave us this good news today. Lord-willing, "B" will be our Israel and we are going to have him home one day. Hopefully very soon we will meet this boy who has completely stolen our hearts!

Sorry if this post is confusing but I don't want to share more of our son's story than necessary. Remember that this blog is a documentation of the process for our son!

Comments

  1. YAY!!!! So excited to hear this great news!!! Praying that ya'll are going to Ethiopia very soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such wonderful news! Oh, I am rejoicing for you tonight!! Can't wait to hear that date!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such exciting news you have your court date! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I like to reply via email so make sure your email is connected to your Blogger account!