Monthly Check-In Call

Tonight we got our call from a case manager at our agency (not our "B"- our case manager is out right now) for our monthly check in call.

We went over a few things: that the communication schedule with AGCI will change for waitlist families (and the AGCI representative said that she didn't think we would be affected by this because we will no longer be a waitlist family soon! yay!); our referral could come at any time, and there is no way to tell when the children will come in and are ready to be referred; and what the process of getting our new FDL updated looks like (since we moved, etc).

I walked away from the conversation encouraged that our waitlist time is coming to a close and hopefully soon we'll have a baby to be praying for by name and face. I love every single one of the AGCI people we have talked with- they are such an amazing staff and we're so, so glad we used them for our adoption!!!

So now that our monthly check-in call is over, the NEXT CALL we get from our agency should be a REFERRAL!!!! Honestly, I'm doing so much better this week than last week. I so appreciate your prayers; know that they are making a difference and the Lord has given me a peace that only comes from Him. I am trying to stay distracted and not focused on my phone or that the timing of our referral would be perfect in whatever moment I'm in. The Lord is so good, so faithful.

Comments

  1. So ready for your phone to ring with your referral call! Praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I know this has been a long time coming. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I like to reply via email so make sure your email is connected to your Blogger account!