My husband is amazing (dossier sent off!)

Well, the home study arrived on our steps right before 10 am, and it is 11:15 and the dossier is already being fed-exed to Oregon.

My husband is amazing!!!


He quickly made the copies of the home study for our dossier and gave our paperwork baby to the Fed Ex people. He even paid the extra bit to guarantee it arrived in Oregon before 12 tomorrow.

We don't have a romantic picture of us at the Fed Ex office, because I am at work and he did it by himself. We will celebrate this weekend, when we go on family vacation with my in-laws. I'm so thankful that the paperwork is out of our hands, and I really hope we hear great news tomorrow afternoon, with numbers!

We have re-notarized a few things in the last 2 weeks, just to make sure every document looks the best possible and that we don't have any hold ups. Paperwork is such a tedious process, but it has really gone by much quicker (and slower, some days) than I thought. We are so thankful for the many people who helped us with our paperwork, wrote references and notarized things. Adoption is not a passive experience, and many people have to also play an active role. We are so thankful for those who have done and redone documents so we can get where we are.

Thanks, Will, for your patience with me this last week. I know I drove you crazy but you still love me and went out of your way to make the dossier submission happen. I love you and can't wait to start a new journey in our marriage!

Comments

  1. Awe! What a great husband, and what great news! I can't wait to hear your numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Will be stalking your blog tomorrow for news! Be forewarned - they waited till the VERY end of the day to call me. Hope thats not the case for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. liv, that is what i noticed when you and mackenzie got your numbers... well we will be at the beach so i don't know if i will have internet access. But if we get our numbers, i will find a way to spread our joyful news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yay! super exciting! we won't be able to get to the internet tomorrow evening b/c we'll be "off the grid" but can't wait to see your numbers when we get home saturday night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! So excited for ya'll!! Can't wait to hear your numbers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for another step behind you! Will be watching for your next announcement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope we hear some numbers today!!! I was a seriously crazy woman too trying to get on that wait list ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I like to reply via email so make sure your email is connected to your Blogger account!