Another Yardsale Article

Another friend of Will's writes a blog for Scottsboro locals, and she posted some information about our yardsale tomorrow. Check it out here.

We are in Alabama and overwhelmed by the generosity of our friends here in Will's hometown. There is so much stuff to sort, price and sell! Praise God for this community He has given us. I didn't sleep much last night (but I did dream about our yardsale) and don't imagine I will get much tonight! This is so exciting and we have been waiting for this weekend for so long.

Well, I better go back outside and keep sorting! I just wanted to post an update with the other article. Thanks, Penny!

Comments

  1. Can't wait to hear how the yardsale goes! We are hoping to have one soon ourselves! Hope it goes great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think it will be a great fundraiser, I'll definitely post about it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I like to reply via email so make sure your email is connected to your Blogger account!