Homestudy reviewed by AGCI!!!

Luke 18: 1-8
"Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up. He said: "In a certain town there was a judge who neither feared God nor cared about men. And there was a widow in that town who kept coming to him with the plea, 'Grant me justice against my adversary.'

"For some time he refused. But finally he said to himself, 'Even though I don't fear God or care about men, yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will see that she gets justice, so that she won't eventually wear me out with her coming!' "

And the Lord said, "Listen to what the unjust judge says. And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?"


Did you like that reference? Because I'm totally the persistent widow these days. Well, that paid off because we FINALLY heard from our home study agency today. They sent off our home study to M at AGCI, and sure enough, there were many reviews to be made. I sent them my part, and our social worker will hopefully get hers in today.


And the craziest news? There is a teeny, tiny, miniscule, slightly possible, hypothetical thought that we COULD send in our dossier in time for it to be reviewed on FRIDAY! I've had this thought before, though, so I am not letting myself hope too much! Here's to hoping, though :)

Comments

  1. Woohoo! You're getting so close! Praying that everything goes smoothly and quickly so you can get it in this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that would be so great!! I am hoping and praying with you here in Mississippi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, congrats...almost there...kristi j

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Great news!! We'll be praying for you. I know how intense it gets while you are waiting to turn that dossier in!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I like to reply via email so make sure your email is connected to your Blogger account!