Park with Friends

Last week my friend Brittany and I met at a local park with our kids! Brittany and I lead a small group together, and our husbands work together at church. Brittany is a super mom! Her family also just adopted one son from Ethiopia, and they are hoping to bring back their oldest child from Ethiopia soon! Check out their blog here.

I have to admit, it was the first time I took the kids to the park without my husband, and it was a little complicated. My kids are still very dependent so I was thankful for Brittany's help.







It was a beautiful day and I'm thankful for little moments of friend time. Motherhood is not for the faint of heart, and mamas need each other! Amen?! Just a 45 minute play date can do so much for my soul. It's okay if my children eat mulch and hog the slides. This is just a season, and they will only be bitty dependent toddlers for a little while. 

Comments