Airport Party!

After our many hours of travel, it was finally time to present our son to our family and friends! As you know, our family has chosen to cocoon upon returning home, so the airport party was our opportunity for people to meet & greet Israel Biruk before we retreat into cocooning.

My sister took pictures for us, and my brother took video. My sister condensed his videotaping into a 10 minute clip of our welcome party and we'd be happy to share it with you - here is the youtube link!




It was a relief to see familiar faces greeting us! I was also anxious to show off my son and I'm glad he hammed it up for everyone!







In attendance: Family Members- GaGa, Nana, Sarah, Daniel, John Mark, Noah & Ella / Friends- The entire Dollyhigh family, the Casey Family, Beth & Jay Monroe, Les & Prudence Hill





It was safe to say that he was worn out after meeting so many new friends! He did great in the car seat- another testimony of God's grace to us!

Comments

  1. I love how Will is LOADED down with baby gear in the second picture!
    -Erica HO

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! I hate we couldn't be there to celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I watched the video at work, which was not a good idea because I am in tears. So happy for yall! Israel is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Home!!! So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's gorgeous!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I like to reply via email so make sure your email is connected to your Blogger account!