Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Gotcha Day Videos

I am currently procrastinating from packing. I am somewhat of an emotional roller coaster: super excited about meeting our son soon, anxious about passing court, and fearful of leaving our son in Ethiopia and making the longest trek home with empty arms. Ok I need to move on from talking about it-- it hurts just to think about that part of this trip!!!

So in the last few weeks a few people have posted "Gotcha Day" videos, which is basically a video recap of the adoption journey. I bawled on every single one, yall. I cannot wait to walk through those black gates and see my son! All of these sweet kiddos came from the same place our son is living in now.

Side note: the first video is of our friends, the Forrests, who were members of our church in Raleigh. Julie is such an awesome friend and encourager! I made all the shirts at the airport party for the kiddos! Love seeing something I made be a part of such a special day!






Journey to Little Sis from DJG on Vimeo.


Jada's Adoption Story from Longing for Africa on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. It would be nice if you could write more on that matter. but your videos are amazing..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I like to reply via email so make sure your email is connected to your Blogger account!

Share It