Three Stockings

Praying that we have three stockings next year... and a little one to share the season with. 


For now, we soak up our family-of-two stage and wait in hope for what this next year may bring. 


But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of woman, born under the law,  to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons. And because you are sons, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, "Abba! Father!" So you are no longer a slave, but a son, and if a son, then an heir through God.
Galatians 4:4-7

Merry Christmas!

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas Rebekah! We are praying we have little ones for the stockings we have hanging too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, sweet Bekah! Praying for contentment and good updates these next few months. I hope it goes by quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebekah! I just saw your comment on the Gussy Sews blog and came to check out your blog and say hi. I also live in North Carolina and my husband and I are also in the process of adopting from Ethiopia! I have enjoyed checking out your blog and reading about your adoption journey. I blog at www.plumfieldshop.blogspot.com- it's mainly a blog for my etsy shop, but I post personal stuff on there as well.
    Anyway, just wanted to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm... back-stalking on your blog. HOW EXCITING THAT YOU HAVE THREE STOCKINGS NOW!!!! :) Even though he's not here yet... he's yours! Love you, friend! - Beth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I like to reply via email so make sure your email is connected to your Blogger account!