Christmas Day



All set up for the morning:



Edith came in my room to my bed and said "MAMA! Santa came!"

Other memorables:
-Israel was more concerned with watching pictures (aka home videos) on TV than presents.
-Edith opened alllll the gifts. She was "helping" them.
-Annie loved her stacking cups.
-The barbie dollhouse is 100%. me fulflling mychildhood dreams of passing on the barbie love.
-Edith's nose is raw and bleeding from a scab.
-Will got me a necklace with the kids' initials on it. I got him a leather belt from Ethiopia.
-We started taking down decorations mid-afternoon.










Israel loved his personalized book.





In the afternoon we went to the LaTouches for dinner with some friends. Edith and I made a birthday cake for Jesus earlier in the day, and the kids took turns blowing out candles.



Andy has the magic touch - he put Annie to sleep by dancing with her.


Which resulted in a second wind at home, she had full reign over all the toys while her siblings were in bed!



Christmas 2017 from Rebekah McGee on Vimeo.

Comments