PreK - Edith starts a NEW School



So we started off the year at St. Anselm's Catholic Academy, but after two weeks Edith switched to Our Savior's Lutheran Preschool. Thank goodness a spot opened up after a really hard two weeks. She IMMEDIATELY loved "NEW SCHOOL" and has made some sweet little buddies already. I love watching her flourish and there's so many reasons why we love this new school.






Being spider-man on the walk. Or being a squirrel. She shouted 'I need some nuts!'









We get a lot of artwork sent home now, and I love her little self-portrait. Edith loves having her name written on things. She sees her name and says "I put my name on it!"







A picture hanging on the wall of her making applesauce:





She's such a doll. I love that she is in a happy environment and that she loves going to school every day!

Comments