First Grader!!



Israel is a first grader! He's back at P771K @ PS329 in Coney Island. He has a new teacher, Ms. Alexander, and a new para (Amel). Israel is JUST as spoiled and loved this year and I loved seeing his excitement at school when I visited.





At school he has a special green puppy that he gets rewarded with when he completes his work.



Waiting for the bus. He's so sweet. It's amazing to see how he's growing and maturing, becoming more patient in the mornings instead of just screaming for the bus.



New bus! Henry and Lisa are his attendants.








So proud of Israel. He's a blessing to us and I really can't believe how much he is learning each day. I'm hoping that this school really pushes him this year. As much as I love how much they care for him, I really ache for him to be in a classroom that has more peer-modeling. He is the most "high functioning" of his class, which makes me feel a little sad. I don't know if we have decisions to make about this placement, but for now this will do. 

Comments