Created to Care Conference!

Guess what bloggers, I'm going to the Created to Care Adoptive Mommy Conference!!!!!!!!

Is there a limit on allowable exclamation points?

Don't know what I'm talking about? Check it out:

http://createdtocarewomensretreat.blogspot.com/

It is February 4-6 and I think it will be at the perfect time, because we will be nearing our 1-year mark of the adoption process, and I know that after being in the process for 11 mos I may be going a little crazy.

Thanks, Will, for giving me the opportunity to get to know other adoptive mamas and learn from their wisdom as we prepare to be parents!

And, I'm looking for roomies for the trip- any takers??

Comments

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! Emailing you right now about rooming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, Rebekah!! I am so excited that you are going!! Can't wait to meet you "in real life"!! So FUN!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo hooo! Can't wait to meet you guys too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyy!! It is going to be so great to get to actually meet everyone in person!! So excited you are going!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How neat! Is this done by AGCI families?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashley- it is being put together by AGCI families but it is not limited to AGCI families! AGCI is not sponsoring it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there! I don't really know you, but I know Emily Dudley and she follows you. I just started an adoption blog and I just registered for the same conference today! Maybe we'll run into each other!

    Jacky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw your blog on some of my other friends' pages...I will be there too! Excited to meet another couple who is "adopting first!"
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jacky and Katie- nice to "meet" you and can't wait to hang out this spring! I am getting more excited by the minute :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I like to reply via email so make sure your email is connected to your Blogger account!