Staten Island Day


Staten Island DAY! Ok I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I actually like Staten Island. It's got a lot to offer. We went on a Wednesday afternoon to the free zoo hours and didn't stay long, but Israel LOVED the Animals. He loved the horse, and chasing the chickens. 









It was super duper hot though, so we drove over to We Rock the Spectrum. the kids LOVED it and we stayed to play for 2 hours. It really is an awesome place, the staff was so helpful with Israel and it was not SO big of a place that I didn't feel comfortable watching the kids by myself. 





Israel did a LOT of swinging. 








We finished the outing with dining IN at McDonalds. Israel found a pretty girl that he waved at the whole time.



I must say- after a lot of highs and lows this summer, this day was PURE GRACE. The kids did so well. I felt like I had enough of the patience and grace for them that they needed. Thank you God for being with me and my kids!

Comments