March Snow Day


Back in late March we had one more snow, and I had been feeling guilty that we never let the kids PLAY in the snow all year. So we went out in the back courtyard after school before it melted! We were only out there about 15-20 minutes, because snow is not actually that fun. :)

But I got the pictures I wanted, the kids got to play in snow for a second. Annie had just started walking and it was just extra cute to see her as a little marshmallow in her snowsuit and boots.















Of course, this is a trash courtyard and Israel found a vacuum!



When we got home, stripped everyone of their wet layers, dealt with the crying aftermath - Will looked at me and said "I'm glad you make me do this stuff even thought its not fun sometimes." LOL! What he meant was that even though the joy was short-lived, we tried. Our kids who see snow out the window all the time at least got to touch it and slide around on it for a few minutes. Thank goodness it is finally spring, this winter Was so long and brutal.

Comments