Nursery Bookshelf!

Who is excited about another nursery update??!? A few weeks ago my mom and I met at IKEA where she bought the awesome Expedit bookshelf that I've been pinning in a million pictures on Pinterest. While there, we also picked up the orange bins and the blue hamper to the right of the bookshelf (currently holding stuffed animals).


ET Plaque is from my BFF Leigh, who got it from this etsy shop!


We are really excited that it is coming together- and is a fun distraction during the wait! We're still waiting for our social worker to send the homestudy draft to AGCI, and once she does that we will be able to stay on track for a referral.

Comments

  1. It looks great! I love the bookcase and especially love how you decorated it! It is coming together so nicely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that baby M and A will have matching ET flags in their rooms! love the bookshelf and can't wait to see more of the room! It's looking great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I like to reply via email so make sure your email is connected to your Blogger account!